Friday, May 10, 2013

weekly links and fierce new hair



I've hardly been around at all this week! Which is terrible, and I apologize a hundred times over to everyone - I've simply been overly busy with school, castings, work, and exploring. Plus, I did an insane thing today and had my hair bleached. Oh yeah, my entire head. Bleached. Which you can see below -


Takes? Anyone? Well, I'm madly in love with it. I'm amazed I've never thought to do it before - you shall never see brown hair on me again. I don't care if Prince Harry himself tells me how in love with me he is, but only with brown hair. I'll say, 'Oops, sorry. My hair trumps love.'

Maybe.

I'm leaving for Paris in two weeks and now I believe I have the right amount of edge to push myself more into the market. Hopefully it all plays into my favor!

If you're bored with my endless hair adoration, but in the mood to read a bit more then here are my usual Link Loves for this lovely Friday...

1. Photographs of McDonalds customers - so in love with this.

2. A perfect summer dress from River Island.


4. Eight Lessons Learned From Our Mothers.

5. Make It Count - YouTube Video.

6. Drusy Drop Ring in Rosegold.

7. Models Off-Duty.

8. Which Religion Cares Most About The Homeless?

9. Needle Head Crafts (via Etsy) - The cutest shoes that my daughter will own.
McDonalds Customers River Island Dress Sun Dried Tomato, Basil, & Brie Spread 8 Lessons Learned From Our Mothers Make It Count Drusy Drop Ring Off-Duty Models Which Religion Cares More? Needle Head Crafts | Etsy Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...