This weekend will be full of visiting markets, a bit of shopping, endless reading, and some jobs for me! I almost feel as if I'm packing a week's worth of things into two tiny days! I've been awfully busy this week with castings, but it paid off by working today and also three days straight starting Sunday. I'll end up being a bride each three days, which is always fun for a girl!
What will everyone else be up to this weekend? Trying anything new? Back in my hometown, the annual Biscuit Festival will be taking place on Saturday. Quirky little festivals like that always make me smile!
If you're in a blogging mood, check out the link loves of the week below!
1. A tumblr completely about models on their phones.
2. A spectacular video of Hong Kong.
4. Terry Richardson for Valentino.
5. New On My Wishlist: Whatever You Think, Think The Opposite - By: Paul Arden.
6. The perfect summer NARS shade.
8. Mocha Coconut Fudge Recipe.
Also, please take a moment to pray for a dear friends mom, Cynthia, who was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 Rectal Cancer.