Friday, May 17, 2013

the end of the week



This weekend will be full of visiting markets, a bit of shopping, endless reading, and some jobs for me! I almost feel as if I'm packing a week's worth of things into two tiny days! I've been awfully busy this week with castings, but it paid off by working today and also three days straight starting Sunday. I'll end up being a bride each three days, which is always fun for a girl!

What will everyone else be up to this weekend? Trying anything new? Back in my hometown, the annual Biscuit Festival will be taking place on Saturday. Quirky little festivals like that always make me smile!

If you're in a blogging mood, check out the link loves of the week below!

1. A tumblr completely about models on their phones.

2. A spectacular video of Hong Kong.


4. Terry Richardson for Valentino.

5. New On My Wishlist: Whatever You Think, Think The Opposite - By: Paul Arden.

6. The perfect summer NARS shade.


8. Mocha Coconut Fudge Recipe.

9. A story of the real-life Mowgli - Link One & Link Two.

Also, please take a moment to pray for a dear friends mom, Cynthia, who was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 Rectal Cancer.

Models On Phones Hong Kong is Home Holly Golightly's Apartment Lessons Terry Richardson Paul Arden Nars An End to Gendered Book Covers Mocha Coconut Fudge Recipe Real Life Mowgli Image Map

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post...I really like your blog.^^
    maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...