Wednesday, May 22, 2013

taste of tennessee


"If adventures will not befall a young lady in her own village, she must seek them abroad."
-Jane Austen

It's now closing in on my last few days in London. Recently, I've still been busy with castings and doing last minute shopping runs for myself and gifts for others, but I also have a considerable amount of free time still left to fill. Almost every time I Skype my dad, he suggests I go out and ride the London Eye - I blatantly suggest he come to London himself and ride it if he wants to so much.

I'm also in the works of collaborating with a friend, whom I've met through modeling, on her blog - a write up on London street style fashion! So I'll be able to share that with everyone shortly!

Now it's a little less than a week till I'll be aboard the EuroStar down to Paris!

image: Taste of Tennessee - a food shop that looked absolutely nothing like Tennessee inside or out found in Camden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...