Thursday, May 2, 2013

springtime in london


"It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!"
-Mark Twain

It's never a drawn out process, always something that hits you hard one morning as you first wake up. You feel the sun streaming in through your window and you can't help but smile because spring has finally arrived.

I'm not quite sure what made spring hit me this morning - maybe it was the bright blue sky without any sort of glimpse of a cloud, or it might have been my fresh new hair color and cut I had done early in the morning, but spring has officially hit London in my book. And you can easily see it on everyone you pass in the street too!

The week has been pretty up and down for me though - I mentioned earlier how I might be leaving London soon, and now I'm almost sure I have the exact dates (which will be later in May, more on that soon), plus where it is I'll be going! I'll share the plan with everyone as soon as I have some confirmation numbers in my hands, but until then we'll just have to keep the surprise up in the air.

I've even hit a new record for 'Most Room Mates In A Weeks Time.' The record being: 5. If any one has topped that, you'd have to be traveling with the circus I presume. It's been quite a whirlwind, but also fun meeting some new faces and making quick friendships. In this industry, there can never be too many acquaintances across each city.

image: walking through London this past weekend, happened upon a few skaters doing some simple tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...