Friday, May 24, 2013

memorial day weekend: link loves

adorable bed set this made me smile homemade creamsicles recipe 


London is holding true to their typical weather today with a high of barely 45' with wind and rain that chills you to the bone. Did anyone else notice its almost June? This is not okay. As much as I love living in London, I was hardly meant to live in such harsh conditions year round.

Luckily for me, I'm off to Paris at the beginning of next week and then Germany after! I'll be spending the weekend filming a fun, short video with Georgia for my agency of the daily life of a model - we have some fun ideas planned for that - and on Sunday I'll be shooting with Marc Pritchard.

Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend? Let me know! Enjoy the weekly link loves to jazz up your internet reads for the night:

1. I've been dreaming of redecorating my room in Tennessee, that I live in two months out of the year, recently - and fell in love with this adorable bed set.

2. This has made me smile and chuckle endless times today.

3. Perfect for Memorial Weekend - A Homemade Creamsicles Recipe.

4. The game Geo Guesser has left me annoyingly frustrated with trying to win this week.

5. Did you know there's a no GPS rule for London Cabbies?

6. A photograph collection of the hustle and bustle of crowded cities.

7. Yes, Please - Party of One.

8. The Emotionary is endless fun - for a word fanatic like myself - And this word applies to me often.

9. I'm in love with the family photoshoot done here - It's much more personal than a cheesy grin in a city or park somewhere.

Wishing a very happy Memorial Day to all the friends and family in America - enjoy your start to summer, but honor the brave service men and women who have given their lives to protect the freedoms and way of life that we all cherish.

And to all the readers across the globe: Enjoy your weekend! Do something inspiring for yourself and others around you. Smile, laugh, read a book, and enjoy a homemade meal. Celebrate life this weekend and all you've been blessed with.

geo guesser no gps! the hustle and bustle of crowded cities party of one the emotionary a true family photoshoot Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...