Friday, April 12, 2013

weekend shmeekend


"I crave space. It charges my batteries. It helps me breathe.
Being around people can be so exhausting, because most of them love to take and barely know how to give. Except for a rare few."
-Katie Kacvinsky

Well lovely ladies and gents, even though you can't tell from my lack of blog posts this week, I made it survived all my massive chaos! After I came home form my job yesterday evening, I could literally feel my body begging me for a cleanse day simply to revive and get back on track, but I had to put my big-girl britches on and deal with it.

It's been an incredible week, first with the birthday celebrations and then with my jobs to top everything off. Wednesday I collaborated with a designer and stylist for a high fashion, edgy video project and shoot (which should be released early May) and then Thursday I worked with the fabulous team at ASOS (and I'm not too sure when those pictures might be released).

Earlier in my trip to London I shot for an LA based magazine - Thrifty Hunter - which was released this week; you can find my pictures located between pages 72-77 (and some featured above).

Tomorrow, my room mate Aga will leave to head back to Poland so the room will get just a bit quieter with only two girls. Maybe we'll have a fun 'going-away' lunch in her honor somewhere cute. Mostly this weekend I'll be focusing on recharging my energy for the coming week, because I already have a full set schedule for Monday and it's not going to slow down from there. Enjoy some fun, but quirky link loves from this week...

Beyond in love with Google's hyperlapse video.

And this [temporary] tattoo

101 Revolutionary Ways to be Healthy.

A dad's illustrations of what he says to his kids.

Five tons of Nutella was stolen earlier this week in Germany - which is probably one of my favorite crimes ever now.

How Animals Eat Their Food - video.

A truly beautiful storm rolling through Nebraska.

image: photographer: Emy Lou for Thrifty Hunter magazine's April edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...