Friday, April 26, 2013

sketch isn't cool


"I dream about having a house by the water and not doing anything, not feeling ambitious, nor having the need to make money."
-Lee Pace

My internet has been a bit sketch for unknown reasons the last few days - so the usual Friday link loves are coming at you a bit late. I know there was a bit of panic coming from some.

To keep everyone on their toes, I'm in talks to move countries again in the next few days! Though the definite destination hasn't been decided, it looks like I'll be starting over once again - in another city that doesn't know my face or name. More light should be shed on where I'll be off to soon though. Until then, I'll be spending my weekend at the park enjoying the belated, but absolutely lovely spring weather in London. Hoping to pack a picnic, some tunes, and enjoy reading my book all day tomorrow! Sounds almost perfect, right?

I'll also be spending the morning saying good-bye-for-now to Georgia, as she's off to Australia for a bit to do some things at home. The one perk about my job constantly moving me around the world, is that it also does the same to whomever I meet along the way - so we're hoping to run into each other again somewhere down the road!

Enjoy the sunny days ahead everyone, and here are some interesting things from around the web this week...

The New $100 Bill.

My absolute favorite GIF ever.

Prayers still going towards Boston.

UNICEF: Likes Don't Save Lives.

Humans of New York.

Where I might buy the majority of my (future) children's clothes.

My Relationship with my Mom - When I'm home the month or two out of the year.

Whimsical Illustrations.

Trash Bin: Zero.

image: a fun behind the scenes from my shoot earlier this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...