Wednesday, April 24, 2013

reminiscing



"She said one thing and I said another and the next thing I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life in the middle of that conversation."
-Hank Moody

There's truly nothing like seeing an old friend after years of being apart. Today, I had the lovely opportunity to catch up with my friend Andrew, who I met while in Tokyo on my first ever (modeling) trip abroad. We spent the majority of the day in little cafes around London catching up on things that had been happening in the other's life, and also reminiscing a bit on old memories shared between us.

As enjoyable as my afternoon was, my morning was absurdly busy fitting castings into certain time slots that were arbitrarily placed around the city. Just like my entire day will be tomorrow, but luckily the time frames are more spaced apart than they were this morning.

Tonight, I'm here working on my school work that I've put off for far too long. My psychology professor asked me to watch Fight Club for my assignment this week and then write a discussion on it - and if you catch the horrible crime in that statement then you probably understand why I'm borderline considering taking the failing grade to not complete it.

image: Cara Thayer and Louie Van Patten oil painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...