Wednesday, April 17, 2013

no complaints here


"Once you decide on your occupation... you must immerse yourself in your work. 
You have to fall in love with your work. Never complain about your job. 
You must dedicate your life to mastering your skill. 
That's the secret of success... and is the key to being regarded honorably."
-Jiro Ono

It's easy to bring the scene to life, it was early morning here in London. I was up having my usual cup of green tea to start my day and attempting to tackle some school work. There's a spiral staircase that leads to my room where you can hear even the tiniest mouse creeping around on (figure of speech). So when I heard someone coming down even before the agency was open, I had no idea what could be up. Luckily for me though, I suddenly had a job for the day! I was back to work for ASOS and asked to arrive as soon as possible.

This is now my second time working for ASOS in two weeks, and I'm in love with their work place. Everyone is beyond family to each other, though some have described it to be like a giant school without the tests and such. I shot for three brands: Oasis, Vila, and Mango. Though I'm not sure when the products will be on site, I'll of course be here to let everyone know!

image: my tea while on break at ASOS studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...