Monday, April 15, 2013

hip hop cool


"To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel
is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time,
to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted."
-Bill Bryson

Sometimes you just wake up in the morning feeling all on your game. Your attitude is over the top don't-care and you know nothing can pull you down from having an incredible day. That was me this morning. I woke up craving some old school hip hop - think 2Pac, Ice Cube, and even some Usher thrown into the mix. Oh, yeah. And dressed to style in an over-sized sweatshirt and skinnies.

It was a long, long day of hair castings - which is major unusual, but easy to deal with. Geo and I had all the same castings today so we trekked through the city together, taking mini photo shoots of the other all along the way. We took an hour or so to pop into a health food shop we discovered online the other night called Planet Organic. Though we could have easily spent an hour shopping alone, we did take time to sit in their cafe and enjoy a quick lunch. And naturally decided we'd be back later in the week to burn more money - I'll never take for granted having a room mate so much like myself, usually no one ever cares enough to visit any organic stores with me!

My hip-hop, cool vibe did fallout on me for one tiny bit though, because I ended up having an add on casting in the afternoon for TATLER Magazine (which was located in the iconic Vogue House building). For Tatler, a girl should probably dress way more feminine with a classy, cool vibe - but here's to hoping the client just decided to like me for me!

image: my hip-hop street style featured somewhere along the streets of London.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! At last I got a web site from where I be capable of
    actually obtain helpful information regarding my study and knowledge.



    Check out my homepage: explorethecapabilities.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nearly impossible to find educated people about this subject, but you seem like you know what you're
    talking about! Thanks

    Feel free to surf to my webpage: louis Vuitton outlet Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will immediately take hold of your rss as I can't find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you've any?
    Kindly allow me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks.



    my website - Abercrombie Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

    My page - Learn More Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look.
    I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my
    followers! Wonderful blog and great design and style.



    my homepage: Michael Kors Handbags ()

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...