Monday, April 22, 2013

earth day


"I think things are beautiful when you don't plan them, and you don't have any expectations, and you're not trying to get somewhere in particular."
-Alison Mosshard

Whether it's the middle of the night for you in Asia, the end of your day in Europe, or you're still working through the happenings of your afternoon in the states, I hope everyone is celebrating a delightful and lovely Earth Day. Even though we take an enormous amount for granted from her each day, we've been blessed with an amazing planet to call home.

I originally planned to spend my day (awfully) inside finishing my weekly work for school, but a few other plans popped up in that space instead. The morning was spent taking a few polaroids for my agency and after I decided to go ahead and do my grocery shopping for the next few days - stopping by my local farmers market and the Sainsbury's. When I came back with my loot I had a new casting on my schedule - and only 30 minutes to get there before it ended. It was a mad dash to the location, but thankfully I made it with time to spare.

Now, I'm taking the last tiny bit of my evening to catch up on my daily blog reads before heading out for an early bed. Tomorrow I'm up at 7 a.m. for a shoot in North London with a cool, new photographer. I'll have some fun new pictures to show everyone shortly! Happy Earth Day!

image: via @bestsayingss instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...