Monday, April 29, 2013

a fresh face, and bold personality


Unless this is your first time to my blog, I'm sure you've noticed Do Not Die Wondering's bright, new look! And if it is your first visit, then welcome! It was beyond time to clean up a few things (in my opinion). I did reincorporate my old banner into the mix, but also threw in no-brainer share links, the complete social media list that I am apart of, and also easy access to previous posts that you might also enjoy!

This week I'll be starting a few new, interesting posts that will ultimately become regulars through-out each coming week. Later this morning I'll also be updating everyone on my adventures from the weekend - plus sharing the release of a music video I was featured in last month!

I hope everyone enjoys the new fresh face to the blog - and please be sure to like my page and share it on Facebook! Thank you to everyone who follows my adventures and helps support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...