Thursday, March 21, 2013

vintage inspired


"In times of great stress or adversity, it's always best to keep busy,
to plow your anger and your energy into something positive."
-Lee Lacocca

The whole first half of this week has been an absolute whirlwind for me - regardless, I'd rather be madly busy than out-of-my-mind bored. Monday was filled with castings galore, as was Tuesday. Except Tuesday I had a shoot for a magazine in LA thrown in to the mix as well. The shoot was a 40's vintage inspired look, shot around London as the main theme. Unfortunately, I could only work on half of the shoot because I had too many castings to make during the day, but the pictures I was able to be apart of are already looking to be very cool.

Yesterday, I thankfully finished all of my castings in the morning so that I could come home and finish my school for the week that I was a bit behind on too. And today, I'm off to shoot in Hampstead Heath with a new photographer and team! After doing some research, there's apparently a massive 9 meter tall table and chair art illustration that I'm really, really hoping to see today. Because why not?

image: a picture collage of the 40's inspired shoot taken by the stylist: Lucy Fifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...