Wednesday, March 13, 2013

starting it all off


"A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving."
-Lao Tzu

Aside from the snow that sent me away in Knoxville and the snow that welcomed me into London - there's practically nothing to do except express how happy I am to be in this city. My plane arrived about 11 a.m. Monday morning in Heathrow Airport, where my mom's business partners and old friend, Nikki, picked me up to help show me around. We took the train into London and headed for the agency - After everything was settled I was given the day off to unpack, settle, and go out and buy all the necessities I might need.

Tuesday, I was off at a shoot all day - where we took some psychedelic pictures with lightning bolts, red lips, platinum shirts, and manly hair dos. But what's still trippiest to me is walking down the street and hearing the accents through passerby's conversations. I have a feeling I'll be smiling to myself a lot by constant realization of where I actually am in the world - at least for the next little bit.

Today, I have castings all across the city so there will be quite a bit of 'sight' pictures posted tomorrow!


image: behind the scenes with the lightning bolt eye make-up; a second quickie behind the scenes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi your blog is Amazing!!!! Have been reading (whilst packing) I am definitely going to post a link on my facebook! Had a great shoot today with all of you - such an amazing model hope to see you soon!

    Add me on facebook!

    Diana (mua) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...