Tuesday, March 5, 2013

quick goodbyes


"San Francisco has only one drawback - 'tis hard to leave"
-Rudyard Kipling

The last of my trip in San Francisco was a whirl-wind. I was shooting almost every day, even a few hours up until I left! Plus, I was fitting in a few last 'sights' I wanted to see while I was in town. My last little hoorah was to visit a tiny Indian restaurant for dinner with Paula - If you've ever had Indian curry, you'll understand how it was just the right amount of spicy and flavor. She'll be in town next week, so it wasn't too sad of a goodbye, but it was a little heartbreaking to have to leave the city so soon.

As I stated in my previous post, I was taking my first red-eye - it was extremely weird to head to the airport so late, but it was worth it to have not even half the busy people airports usually have sitting around. The flight was quick and easy after I fell asleep, as was the connecting flight, and soon I was back in Tennessee spending day with my family.

My mom and I had a belated Valentine's Day date, where we went to Tupelo Honey Cafe on Market Square and headed to the theater to see Safe Haven. It was the perfect evening to spend together - the type of ones that I'll miss after I leave next week.

For now though, I'll be spending a lot of time getting ahead in school and preparing for London on Sunday. Oh, and at the doctor's offices passing out having blood work down.. yeah, that was a fun start to the week.



image: an out-take of my shoot friday morning; francisco street sign; firsherman's wharf sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...