Wednesday, March 27, 2013

my highlight


"I'm going to make everything around me beautiful - that will be my life."
-Elsie de Wolfe

It's only Wednesday, but I can safely say the highlight of my week will be walking into TopShop's official studios and seeing a handmade Ryan Gosling calender. The March page was a close-up picture of his face printed out and then a talk bubble hand drawn on that said, "I love you." Yes, round of applause for TopShop everyone, please.

It's been a busy, but easy week - full of castings and running around the city. It'll be an exciting weekend since it's a four day holiday for Easter. I think the girls and I are planning a lot of touristy things (Big Ben, The Eye, Buckingham Palace, a picture with the guards, a Banksy original, etc.) I'll probably spend one day in one of the many cafes I've been dying to visit - They laugh at me, because I eventually had to start a list to keep up with them all! But I prefer to sit for entire afternoons and evenings enjoying coffees, teas, and a bite to eat and I haven't even had an hour some days between running around everywhere.

I did get some fun new pictures back from a few different shoots that I've had done recently - One (posted below) was by the photographer Isabella Bejarano, based in San Francisco, and the other I'll talk about in a few days time after I'm allowed to release the pictures. Until then enjoy the updates and especially enjoy the fact that we're only one day away from the extended weekend!





image: each photo shot by Isabella Bejarano (based in San Francisco) in San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...