Thursday, March 28, 2013

overload


"You have to leave the city of your comfort
and go into the wilderness of your intuition.
What you'll discover will be wonderful.
What you'll discover is yourself."
-Alan Alda

I think most my days have been feeling rather endless recently... probably because of the whole sickness thing I was suffering through last weekend - but I spent the majority of my week looking forward to my four day weekend that I was going to have. Keyword: going. If you keep up with the blog quite regularly, you'll remember the 'statue' shoot that was put on hold for a bit - yeah well, that's entirely back on for tomorrow. So I'll have a very interesting post up about that when it's all said and done for everyone!

Thursday couldn't have treated me better though. I had a casting this morning which I gladly walked to, because it was close and there was actually sun shining on the streets of London. That's simply a sight no one should miss for any reason. On my way back I stopped by a little market close to my apartment where I buy all my local sellers fruits and veggies! Georgia and I have one stall we visit almost daily that's run by a cute little woman who sells us heaps and heaps of kale (almost two pounds worth) for only a little over a dollar. We're going mad with kale recipes at the moment, but I'm sure that will pass with time and dwindling appetites for the same food over and over again. I had a shoot the rest of the afternoon for some edgy head shots. Hopefully the pictures won't take long to finish since they aren't too detailed - then I'll post them for everyone to see as soon as I have them!

Where we're shooting tomorrow is where the famous Platform 9 3/4 is located, complete with a cart pushed half way into the wall to attempt your travel to Hogwart's! Even though I only made it through five minutes of the first Harry Potter movie series, I think the weight is on my shoulder's to go and see the attraction for all my nerdy friends back home. And take a picture of my attempt!

image: a behind the scenes from the vintage inspired shoot shot last week (how I discovered the small market mentioned about).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...