Wednesday, February 20, 2013

aspire


"Aspire not to have more, but to be more."

This post might be a few days delayed, but it's here and entertaining none the less. Monday was my day. I was to be up bright and early (no complaints) and jumping into a fun day at work. Naturally, I planned for the "good" day more than it came.. meaning, I woke up only to find the bus schedule was messed up which almost made me late and I somehow wound up with toothpaste in my hair to just top that morning off.

As per usual, neither of the two seemed to bother me very much - I still went about my day and had a perfectly amazing job experience. I spent the day shooting with The Podolls for their Fall 2013 campaign. The owners and designers, Josh and Lauren Podoll, are quite positively one of the cutest couples I have had the chance of meeting. I highly recommend checking out their clothing line of eco-friendly garments here.

And if you remember to check back in the next few months, you'll be able to see my pictures there sometime in September!



image: behind the scenes with a make-up touch up; a layout of some of the shots from the day; a glimpse into fun fashion "tricks".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...