Friday, February 22, 2013

aloha friday


What are you up to this weekend? Saturday, I'm waking up bright and early to head down to the Ferry Building Farmer's Market - one of the biggest markets in San Francisco. Then on Sunday, Paula and I are planning on visiting Glide Memorial. A church known as, " a radically inclusive, spiritual movement mobilized to alleviate suffering and break the cycles of poverty and marginalization." Empowering!

On this lovely Friday though, I'm stuck indoors for a bit finishing up some school that needs to be done - but then I'll be spending the afternoon outside one of my favorite cafes reading and enjoying the sunshine! Hopefully your weekend will go just as lovely - in the meantime though, here are a few fun links I've found this week around the web...

Model Morphosis.

When driving at 125 mph isn't very fun!

The fact I have some very beautiful, but aged 'competition' for campaigns.

baked french toast with blueberries recipe - YUM.

Plus something salty for those who prefer.

And this little cutie's face.

image: one of the lighter hills I get the joy of walking up during walks home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...