Wednesday, November 21, 2012

two for tea

This afternoon I was taken on an adorable "belated-welcome-home" tea lunch! Kendra, my best friend since we were babies, took me to a quaint tea room called Tea at the Gallery. We each ordered our own pot of tea, but ended up sharing them both between us. Our favorite being Masala Chai - black tea blended with cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, and clove. It was incredibly rich and savory! Our lunch was the Signature Tea Service, which was a three tier tray of soup, sandwiches, and desserts. (You can see all our scrumptious pictures below.)

It's a sure fire bet that we will be around there once or twice again before I leave! And if you're a Knoxville follower, I encourage you to stop by when ever you might have a chance!

http://www.teaatthegallery.com/






image: the tier tray and our tea pot; the sandwiches; my pumpkin cream soup; the dessert plate; the tea pot and tea cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...