Friday, August 3, 2012

tokyo 2.0


I've been in Tokyo for about a week and a half now, and I couldn't possibly be having any more fun. My first week has been filled with what seems like endless castings, going in the van around 10 or 11 every morning and not getting home till about 9, but I'm not complaining one bit. It's easy to feel at home since I spent almost four months here last year, and even better since some of my friends I made last year came back for a contract again too!


Right now I'm just enjoying the city as much as I can (which is easy considering it's my favorite city in Asia), but also contain my excitement that in three to four short months I'll be on my flight back to cute little Knoxville! I can't believe it's already August, much less that it's time for me to be heading back to the states. I'm insanely glad that I'll spend the mean time here though, since I love the city so much time will fly SO much faster!

image: view of Shinjuku, Tokyo from my apartment building staircase at sunset; Hatchobori Station in Tokyo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...