Monday, August 13, 2012

sunglasses & online classes



Japan is simply as lovely as it always is. It's basically my "hometown" for Asia so it just warms my heart and soul every time I'm back. The past few days have been filled with some pretty fun castings, like request castings for a Toyota commercial and also a Lacoste one! I can't imagine the huge opportunities that will come my way for the few months that I'm here. Yesterday I had a fun little job with a client I worked with almost endlessly last year. The entire team (photographer, make up artist, stylist, etc.) and I have worked together maybe 15 times so it was a super cute reunion for us to shoot together again. I fell in love with a pair of Zara sunglasses from the shoot, but when I threw around endless compliments over them to the stylist she never really caught on to my act that I wanted to keep them... sad day. And when I came back home and tried to find them online it was an even bigger failed search. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be. But if not finding a pair of sunglasses was the only downside to my Monday then I truly have nothing to complain about.

image: my composite card along with my audition sheet for the Lacoste castings; the flawless sunglasses that should be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...