Monday, July 9, 2012

pregnant


This past week I had a job that will definitely go down as one of my favorite jobs I've ever done. Not because it had really cool, edgy pictures, or I had such fun on set, but because the job was shooting for maternity wear! So the entire day I was a walking future of myself with a 6 month baby bump!
The day gave me a lot of laughs trying to figure out how to sit, how to get up after I sit, how to eat - fake pregnancy is difficult, which is shouldn't be considering my tummy didn't weigh anything. I put a picture of my "pregnant" self on Facebook though, and it gave everyone in the states a GIANT laugh and maybe a scare or two. One thing I really loved though was something my aunt said, how it's fun to laugh now about myself and having a baby, but when the day comes and I truly have a baby bump it will be quite interesting to compare it with the fake pictures I currently have, but that will be far, far off into the future.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...