Monday, June 25, 2012

just a smile


Sitting here at around 8:30 in the evening, there is no possible way I could be more exhausted than I am right now. I've had work overload the past week with five straight days of fashion shows, and then today a shooting at a quaint bed & breakfast for a Chinese designer's A/W campaign. Along with tomorrow's shooting that I have to take a four hour bus ride to at 6:30 in the morning. Oh boy. Though that's not me complaining in the slightest bit. I'd much rather be pushing my limits doing what I love than sitting around my apartment glued to the computer.

The picture above is probably my absolute favorite from China thus far. I snapped it while walking around the hotel where one of my fashion shows was being held. The cute man's chubby little smile just gets me every time! I've found myself peeking a glance or two at it when I'm getting run down during endless shoots the past few days, he somehow keeps me going with his jolly smile. Hopefully he added a bit of cuteness to your day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...