Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cosmopolitan - Hong Kong

Back in early May, right before I traded off the almost completely westernized city of Hong Kong for the extremely cultural China, I did a shooting for Cosmopolitan Magazine. I remember growing up and flipping through the magazine sometimes whilst waiting for doctor's appointments or hair cuts, and now to be featured in a beauty editorial... it seems a bit unreal. Maybe even more so because I actually left Hong Kong before the June issue was out, but thankfully they have air mail that's sending a copy my way.

For curious minds though, I'm sorry to say Cosmopolitan Magazine is not the same in every country...Many have thought they'll see me on American news stands, but sadly that isn't so - YET!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...