Saturday, April 7, 2012

& so we adore

I officially had one of my favorite shoots I will end up having in Hong Kong today. It was a Beauty Editorial for Yves Saint Laurent jewelry and make up. If you're not into fashion, it's really not quite that big of a deal, but if you adored the brand as much as I did you'd understand why I never wanted to leave the make up chair and have to go home. I wanted to spend the rest of my life having everything from the YSL brand around me. Beauty Editorial is also one of the easiest jobs you can have for a day, because it will only be neck up and all you have to do is sit in a chair and move your head the tiniest millimeters each time the camera snaps to have a few different angles. It's almost silly to be paid to do it! But I love my job, and I love it even more when it surrounds me by one of my favorite international brands.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...