Wednesday, March 28, 2012

& so we visit the 10,000 Buddhas Monastery

Many of you who know me, know that without a doubt the one thing I cannot handle in the world is looking like a tourist. Standing in front of buildings while someone takes my picture just for me to have, it's just not me. When I was in Paris, I stood behind a giant coach bus while someone took my picture next to the Eiffel Tower, because I didn't want the world swarming around to see me being so cheesy. And it's not that tourism embarrases me, I just don't like it. Something about it. But on Sunday this week, I decided to travel an hour out of the city with an added (mini) hike up a mountain, to see the 10,000 Buddhas Monastery atop Hong Kong. And I can more than say I am incredibly glad I did.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...