Thursday, March 22, 2012

& so we have a week of work

I could not have planned out my past few days in Hong Kong to be better than what they were! I had such a fun week spending time with friends and learning more about the city. I also got my first days of jobs! My first job was on Tuesday, which was an editorial for a magazine. And then today, being Thursday, I had TWO jobs! Which is incredibly exciting. One in the morning was another editorial for a magazine, but showcasting Miu Miu. The second in the evening was also a fashion editorial, where I got to wave an American flag around from time to time and pose with silly faces. It's obvious to say my favorite was the last one this evening, but maybe because I'm still on the high from shooting.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...