Sunday, March 11, 2012

& so we finish out the day

My last few days in Seoul where a whirl wind of work, visiting my favorite parts of the city again for a final time with friends and simply on my one, and sipping green tea lattes while I read at cafes for hours on end. I sampled many amounts of South Korean cuisines, some in fabulous restaraunts and even better eateries in the middle of markets where it's prepared on the street corners. Probably not the healthiest option, but always the most fun and best taste of a culture's eats you can get. At one point though, I was craving some onion rings. Mila and I then had our fun adventure at attempting to make some homemade. It definetely wasn't the kind you get at the fair, or in some greasy southern restaurant, but they still satisfied me.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...