Friday, February 17, 2012

& so we're south for the winter

The lovely part about my day, was not having to wake up at 4:30 for hair and make up, but staying up till 1 last night to finish my hair, and waking up at 4 to do my make up. But I was willing to loose any sleep necessary, because today we had a 7 a.m. flight for the south of France! I honestly didn't believe much could be more beautiful than Paris, but I was wrong. The simplicity of it all, it over takes everything. Almost as if you just want to drive for miles and miles, with a never ending road, and just stare out across the tops of houses and beyond the skyline in the water, just thinking about your life and how incredibly blessed the world is. But I only had a bit to do that, because as soon as we landed we were off shooting until it was dusk. We're a bit more laid back here, because there aren't so may people pushing around us, so we can take our time. Which of course, I love all the more. Today, we shot around Monte Carlo, Nice, and Cannes. In Monte Carlo, I was shot next to a car and in the middle of shooting the owners came out. When we got to talking, they kindly informed us it was worth over 2 million dollars...thankfully I didn't scratch it. And for dinner? Korean.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...