Thursday, February 16, 2012

& so we take flight

Bright and early wake up call this morning to head to the Airport Limo that was taking me to the airport! I left with Nathalia, because she is also leaving today, but to head home instead of off for a job. We got to the airport with an hour to spare till I had to meet my group for the week, so we had coffee at a little cafe. Around eleven, I met the 9 person team I would be travelling with this week. We checked in and headed to our gate, and before I could even fathom what all was going on around me we were boarding the 747 to Paris! Going to Paris, it's a 12 and a half hour flight straight way, so whenever we landed we were all quite tired. We then met up with the tour bus that would become ours to drive us around all week while we were in town. We stayed at the lovely Hotel Lotti, where I could see the Eiffel Tower from my hotel room. There's absolutely nothing that can describe this city, and that moment when I was just hanging from my balcony figuring out where I was. We left for dinner shortly after, and for reasons unbeknownst to me still we had Korean. Which is always yummy, but while in France? No thank you, but I enjoyed it none the less. Then I was off to bed, because with a 4:30 wake up call, I definetly needed my sleep tonight.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...