Thursday, January 12, 2012

thankful for my driver


I'm oh, so thankful for having a driver who takes me to all my castings here in Seoul, because with an average high of 20'F each day I probably wouldn't make it anywhere very soon.

Seoul has been a bit quiet for work in this first week, but that's no bother. Things always work out in time.

I am having a hard time going out and exploring the city though, because the South in me simply will not function when it's below 50'F. All I want to do every evening is curl up on the couch with tea. I'm going to try my best to burst through this feeling this weekend though... So let's see how that turns out.

1 comment:

  1. Ashton, I really enjoy seeing the pics from your travels! Enjoy, too, hearing about your days there. I'm proud of you for being adventurous! Wish I had been at your age. Do you ever try to find a church wherever you are? Love ya! Barbara Kinder

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...