Tuesday, September 27, 2011

goodbye Tokyo, hello Osaka



Today my life in Tokyo came to a close, and my new life in Osaka opened as a bright new chapter. I said my good byes to my agency early in the morning, until it was time for Sheena to take my to the train station with all of my things. I've never had an experience like Tokyo before, and I know I'll always treasure the days and nights I spent there. Especially the friendships I formed along the way.

On my train to Osaka, there was another girl also moving down from Tokyo. I never caught her name because she was from Russia and only spoke minimal English, but she's going to be my room mate for the next two months so I'll have to try and change that. We were greeted by one booker from our agency and taken to our apartment for the evening - with a full day of castings ahead tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...