Friday, July 15, 2011

dinner with friends



I've fallen in love with having late starts to my days now, because that means I have the opprotunity to enjoy and healthy, slow morning and also having a chance to walk to my agency - that way I catch time to understand my neighborhood a bit more slowly and slowly! I almost loathe the subway in the morning, because I feel as if I'm the only person who is not Japanese and who is not wearing a suit off to my big office job. The day was quite normal, filled with castings around the city, but after I went out with a few models to a restaurant that quite a few models tend to go to apparently! It's fun because everyone chats endlessly through the night, plus you have a chance to develop friendships with people from all over the world.



image(s): a few street signs through tokyo; a quirky starbucks sign on the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...