Tuesday, July 12, 2011

life in a van

It amazes me how Tokyo is constantly moving, yet it is one of the cleanest cities I have ever seen. People are out rushing around day and night, yet no one litters like they do in other major cities. I don't have all the time in the world to take in the Japanese culture, because I also have a job to maintain while in town. Nati (a Russian model) and I had our measurements done by the agency. My mind is constantly being blown hearing the different language spoken in castings and through out my day - in our small van alone I'll hear: English, French, Italian, Thai, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, and Russian. Plus, maybe even a few others I haven't even realized I've heard yet!

Meeting each of the models and gaining an insight into the vast industry is teaching me so much. Some girls have been doing this for years - One has a schedule the rest of the year as: Tokyo, Singapore, and Milan. Listing off each city as if they're only small country towns split apart by a fifteen minute drive down the road with a radio on.


image: ebisu station; a street in japan; tokyo midtown sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...